Are you due for a new roof and considering fiberglass roofing shingles? That’s a smart choice for many homeowners, and as people continue to learn about the benefits of a fiberglass roof replacement, more and more are choosing this quality material.
Since 2002, Harley Exteriors has helped homeowners with their roof replacement needs, and with a variety of options, we make it easy to find something that suits your home and your budget.
Speaking of budget...
Our Seattle-area roofers do what we can to keep our prices competitive without sacrificing quality! We offer attractive financing options with payments as low as $50 a month, and we have special promotions happening all the time.
In addition to our fair prices, we’re an exclusive provider of the industry’s best fiberglass roof tiles! Our DuraStrength® fiberglass roofing can only be found at Harley Exteriors.
Exclusive Fiberglass Roofing by DuraStrength
What makes DuraStrength such a long-lasting and dependable choice for homes in the Pacific Northwest? The short answer is almost everything—just read our hundreds of customer reviews to see why so many families love this fiberglass roofing material.
Customers across Seattle enjoy the many advantages of DuraStrength from Harley Exteriors, including:
- Proven Durability in High-Moisture, Heavy-Rain Climates
- Leak-Resistant Shingle Design and Installation
- Strength Against Wind Speeds up to 130 mph
- Class A Fire Rating
- Many Beautiful Profiles, Colors, and Textures Available
- Harley Exteriors Double Lifetime Guarantee
Fiberglass Roof Pros and Cons
Is fiberglass roofing the right choice for your home? Let’s take a look at some fiberglass roofing pros:
- Cost: Fiberglass shingles are one of the lower-cost roofing options. They typically cost a bit less than premium asphalt shingles.
- Style Options: You’ll have your choice of many color and style options. Three-tab shingles are available as well as architectural shingles that deliver a rich, dimensional appearance.
- Lightweight: The lighter weight makes fiberglass shingles easier to install, and it also means there is less waste at the end of the roof’s life.
- Superior Fire Protection: Fiberglass shingles provide better fire protection than organic-mat shingles.
As for the cons, fiberglass shingles are not the best choice for very cold climates. Also, because they contain less asphalt, they aren’t as durable as some other options. Whether these cons will impact you depends on your home's unique characteristics—and we'd be happy to help you weigh the pros and cons through a free consultation.
Learn More About Our Fiberglass Roof Installation Services
Contact Harley Exteriors for more information about DuraStrength fiberglass tiles, fiberglass roof coating options, and our other quality roof replacement services. Call to speak with a member of our team, or fill out our online form now to request a free, in-home consultation.